25 Procedure Text Example and The Answer #1
Direction answer the following questions correctly by choosing A, B, C, or D
|Image by GDJ|
The following text is for question number 1 to 5
Crispy Hash Brown Recipe
1 lb russet baking potatoes, peeled and grated salt, and paper
- Heat 3 tbsp of oil in a large frying pan on medium heat
- Squeeze out as much moisture as you can from the grated potatoes. It's easier to do Ohs with potatoes ricer. If you don't have it, you can use a paper towel to squeeze it.
- Add the grated potatoes to the hot frying pan, spread them out along the bottom of the pan Sprinkle some salt and pepper on the potatoes If they have been hied to golden boosts, they are ready for flip to Continue to cook until they are golden brown on the bottom Put them or the serving plate Serve 4 people
1. What should we do first to make Crispy Hash Brown?
B. Heat the oil in the frying pan
C. Squeeze the grated potatoes.
D. Sprinkle some salt and pepper
2. How many portions can we serve based on the recipe above?
3. Squeeze out as much moisture as you can ... (step 2) The word moisture has a similar meaning with
4. If you don't have it.. (step 2) What does the underlined word refer to?
B. Paper towel
C. Potatoes ricer
D. Serving plate
5. ... you can use a paper towel to squeeze it (step 2) What does the word it refers to?
B. Potatoes ricer
C. Paper towel
D. Olive oil
The following text is for questions number 6 to 9.
- Used paper, magazines, of newspapers
- Insect screens/water strainer
- Blender/Food processor
- White glue
- First, shape the wires into a rectangular shape.
- Cover the wireframe with insect screens and sew it. After that, rip the paper into small pieces.
- And then, put the torn paper in a bucket and fill it with warm water. Add one tablespoon of bleach. Soak the paper for half an hour.
- Next, put a cup of soaked paper and a blender add some bleached water and blend it.
- Pour the blended paper into a large rectangular container. e.g. sink or tray.
- Repeat steps 4 and S until all of the soaked paper s blended.
- Add and mix two tablespoons of white glue to the blended paper.
- After that, dip the screen frame into the blended paper. Lift and rinse the water for a minute.
- Dry the paper (with the screen frame still on) in the sun. - And then peel the paper out of the frame screen when it's dry.
- Finally, iron the paper.
6. The text above tells you about ...
B. The way to recycle paper
C. The directions to keep paper safe.
D. The equipment needed to recycle paper.
7 What should you do right after drying the paper?
B. Lift and rinse the water for a minute.
C. Dip screen frame into blended paper.
D. Peel the paper out of the frame screen.
8. After that, rip the paper into small pieces. (step 2) The underlined word has the same meaning as the word ...
9. .. the frame screen when It's dry. (step 10) The underlined word refers to ...
The following text is for questions number 10 to 13.
PRINCESS RICE COOKER
1. Measure out the required quantity of rice using the measuring cup provided. Wash ripe in the pan, then put rice in the cooking pot and add water up to the level as recommended by the marking. However, the quantity of water used will depend on the age and strain of the. rice, as well as personal taste.
* Do not exceed the maximum water level mark
2. Set the cooking pot inside the rice cooker, making certain that the base is dry. Ensure that the cooking pot is in direct contact with the heating element by rotating it slightly until it seats properly.The rice cooker malfunctions if the cooking pot is incorrectly positioned.
* Always keep the exterior bottom of the cooking pot and heating plate clean and dry
3. When ready to cook, plug the power supply cord into an AC wall outlet. Press COOK. Once the rice is cooked, a built-in heat censer will automatically switch the COOK mode to WARM mode. Allow rice to rest for about 15 minutes before serving.
10. Press the cook button ...
B. To warm the cooked rice.
C. To make the built-in heat censer work.
D. To switch the cook mode to warm mode.
11 Describe briefly how to cook rice using the Princess rice cooker?
B. Plug the power cord, press cook, and switch the cook mode for about 15 minutes.
C. Measure the quantity of rice and set the cooking pot inside the rice cooker
D. Wash rice, put in the cooking pot with some water, plug the power cord, and press cook.
12. How long should we allow roe to rest before serving?
B. 15 minutes
C. 20 minutes
D. 30 minutes
13. the rice cooker malfunctions if the cooking pot is incorrectly positioned. The italic words mean ...
B. It can't warm the cooked rice.
C. It automatically switches off the cook mode.
D. It needs more than 15 minutes to rest before serving.
The following text is for questions number 14 to 16.
How to Cook Vegetable Soup
- Cooking oil
- A clove of garlic
- Water Stove
- First, prepare the ingredients.
- Then, boil some water in a pan.
- After that, heat some cooking oil and sauté a clove of garlic until it smells fragrant. Wait for five to seven minutes, then turn off the stove.
- Next, put the garlic and all of the ingredients into the boiling water.
- Finally, pour the soup into bowls, sprinkle some chopped celeries.
14. What does the text tell us about?
B. The way to cook vegetable soup.
C. The way to cook chicken soup.
D. The description of vegetable soup.
15. What is the communicative purpose of constructing the text above?
B. To persuade readers to buy vegetable soup.
C. To inform readers to cook vegetable soup.
D. To tell readers about the steps to cook vegetable soup.
16. The word ingredients can be best replaced with ...
17. Arrange the following sentences into a meaningful passage!
- Pour some hot water into the cup.
- Stir it well
- First, boil the water.
- Put a spoonful of black coffe into the cup.
- If you like milk, you can also add it to your coffee.
- Pick a medium size cup.
- Don't forget to put some sugar.
B. 4 - 7 - 6 - 3 - 5 - 1 - 2
C. 3 - 6 - 1 - 4 - 7 - 5 - 2
D. 3 - 6 - 4 - 7 - 1 - 5 - 2
18. Arrange the following sentences into a meaningful passage! How to insert a SIM card?
- Put the battery and align it until it snaps into its place.
- Switch on the cell phone and it is ready to use.
- Push the two latches in the opposite direction and remove the battery.
- Slide the SIM card carefully into the slot and make sure that the beveled corner fits in.
- Press the locking latch and slide the corner then lift it off the phone.
- Insert the two latches of the back cover the corresponding slot in the phone and slide the cover forward until it locks into place.
C. 4 - 5 - 6 - 3 - 2 - 1
D. 5 - 3 - 4 - 1 - 6 - 2
19. Arrange the following sentences into a meaningful passage!
- Double click adds/remove programs.
- Click next to install the program.
- Then open the start menu and select setting then the control panel.
- Note; that most of the time, a window will immediately appear asking if you want to install the program click install.
- First place the floppy disk or cd, tom contaning the program in the desired drive.
C. 5 - 3 - 1 - 2 - 4
D. 3 - 2 - 1 - 4 - 5
The following text is for questions number 20 and 21.
How to make meatballs?
2. Boil at least about 2 liters of water in a large pot.
3. Prepare the spices: garlic, shallot, salt, and white paper. Ground them on a mortar.
5. Start rolling the mixture to form small meatballs.
6. Put the meatballs into the boiling water.
7. Put the spice mixture into a bowl and eggs, flour, and minced meat.
20. Arrange the following sentences into a meaningful passage!
B. 5 - 7 - 3 - 4 - 1 - 6 - 2
C. 3 - 7 - 4 - 2 - 5 - 6 - 1
D. 2 - 3 - 7 - 4 - 5 - 1 - 6
21. When they float up ... (step 1) The underlined word refers to...
B. boiling water
C. meet ball
The following text is for questions number 22 to 25.
How to use a food processor
2. Put the vegetables or other ingredients you want to be blend inside of it.
3. Wait until it is finished.
4. Press the button fully processed to make it work.
5. Open it up and pour the food into a cup.
6. Make sure the food processor is plugged in, clean, and in working condition.
22. Arrange the following sentences into a meaningful passage!
B. 6 - 2 - 1 - 4 - 3 - 5
C. 6 - 1 - 2 - 4 - 3 - 5
D. 2 - 1 - 6 - 4 - 5 - 3
23. What is the purpose of constructing the text above?
B. To explain what food processor is
C. To inform readers where they can get a feed processor.
D. To tell readers how to operate a food processor.
24. Wait until it is finished. What does the word it refers to ...
B. the ingredients
C. the cup
D. the blender
25. Press the button fully processed to make it work What does the underlined word refer to?
B. The electricity
C. The ingredients
D. The cup