40 Contoh Soal Procedure Text Kelas 9 Beserta Jawabannya 2022
Choose the correct answer.
The following text is for questions 1 to 3.
How To Prepare Instant Porridge
1. First, unpack the instant porridge by using a pair of scissors.
2. Second, put all ingredients into a bowl, except the crisps.
3. Then, pour a glass of water into the bowl.
4. Stir the mixture well.
5. Your instant porridge is ready to serve. Eat while warm. Don’t forget to add the crisps.
1. What does the text tell us about?
A. How to prepare instant porridge.
B. How to unpack instant porridge.
C. The recipe for making a delicious porridge.
D. The ingredients of making instant porridge.
2. What do we use to unpack the instant porridge?
A. A bowl.
B. A knife.
D. A cutter.
3. What should be mixed with the water?
A. The crisps.
B. All ingredients.
C. All ingredients except the crisps.
D. The instant porridge and the crisps.
The following text is for questions 4 to 6.
Snowflakes in our room
Do you want to see snowflakes falling in your room? Follow the instructions below.
~ a glass jar
~ a white plastic bag
~ strong glue
~ a small plastic toy
~ a pair of scissors
~ some water
1) Cut a part of the plastic bag into tiny pieces.
2) Glue the small plastic toy on the inside of the jar cap. Then, please leave it to dry.
3) Next, put the small pieces of the white plastic bag into the jar and fill the whole jar with water.
4) When the glue is dry, fix the cap back tightly onto the jar.
5) Turn the jar upside down and watch the snowflakes fall on the toy.
4. What is the white plastic bag for? It is for ...
A. making fake snowflakes
B. covering the plastic toy
C. bringing the toy
D. taking the glue
5. What should you do to the plastic bag?
A. Fill it with water.
B. Fix it onto the far.
C. Glue them into the jar.
D. Cut them Into small pieces.
6. What kind of glue should you use?
The following text is for questions 7 to 10.
Cheesy Fried Egg
~ An egg
~ Five spoonfuls of cooking oil
~ A pinch of salt
~ Some grated cheese
1) Pour the oil into the pan and heat it.
2) Break the egg into the pan.
3) Cook the egg for 3 to 4 minutes.
4) Put some salt on the egg.
5) Take out the egg and put it on a plate.
6) Sprinkle the fried egg with grated cheese.
7. How many eggs do you need to make the ‘Cheesy Fried Egg’?
8. How much cooking oil do you need?
A. 2 spoonfuls.
B. 3 spoonfuls.
C. 4 spoonfuls.
D. 5 spoonfuls.
9. How long does it take to cook the egg?
A. Three to four minutes.
B. Two to three minutes.
C. Three to five minutes.
D. Four to five minutes.
10. When do you sprinkle the cheese?
A. After putting some cooking oil in the frying pan.
B. After taking the egg out of the frying pan.
C. When breaking the egg in the frying pan.
D. Before heating the oil in the frying pan.
The following text is for questions 11 to 14.
~ Chocolate ice cream
~ 10 coconut biscuits
~ Put a few scoops of ice cream into the blender.
~ Blend with enough milk to make the mixture thick, but fairly liquid.
~ Add the remaining ingredients and blend.
11. What is the goal of the text?
A. How to serve ‘Yummy Milkshake’.
B. How to make Yummy Milkshake’.
C. Introducing the ingredients of Yummy Milkshake’.
D. Telling about the kind of biscuits used in making milkshakes.
12. How many ingredients do you need?
13. “ ... to make the mixture thick ... .” (Second step) What does the underlined word mean?
14. When do you put coconut biscuits into the blender?
A. When you pour the milk into the blender.
B. After you blend the milk and the ice cream.
C. Before you blend the milk and the ice cream.
D. Before you put the ice cream into the blender.
The following text is for questions 15 to 17.
How to Make a Cup of Coffee
You will need a spoonful of sugar, a teaspoon of coffee, and some water.
a. First, boil some water in the kettle.
b. Then, put a teaspoon of coffee into a cup.
c. Add a spoonful of sugar.
d. Fill the cup with boiling water.
e. Finally, stir the mixture for a few moments and the coffee is ready to serve.
15. How much coffee do you need first?
A. A cup.
B. A kettle.
C. A spoonful.
D. A teaspoon.
16. What should you do to the water? We should ...
17. What should you do to make the coffee sweet? We should ...
A. boil it
B. add some sugar
C. add some water
D. add some honey
The following text is for questions 18 to 22.
“Mamamia’ Fried Rice
“Mamamia’ fried rice is healthy and delicious food. You can make it yourself. If you find any difficulty, you can ask an adult to help you.
~ Frozen green peas soaked in hot water
~ A spoonful of oyster sauce
~ 5 spoonfuls of cooking oil
~ Chicken fillet
~ A plate of rice
~ Two eggs
1) Cut up the chicken fillet into small pieces.
2) Chop up the leeks into very small pieces
3) Grind garlic, pepper, and salt together.
4) Break and stir in two eggs.
How to make it:
1) First, fry the chicken fillet.
2) Then, pour in the eggs and green peas.
3) After that, pour in the ground garlic, pepper, and salt.
4) Add a spoonful of oyster sauce.
5) Add in the leeks.
6) Then, add the rice. Mix well.
7) Finally, serve the ‘Mamamia’ fried rice on a plate.
18. What kind of chicken do we use in the recipe?
C. Cut up.
D. Chopped up.
19. How much oyster sauce do we use?
A. A teaspoonful.
B. A spoonful.
C. A bottle.
D. A cup.
20. What should we do to the garlic pepper, and salts?
A. We cut them up.
B. We sauté them.
C. We grind them.
D. We slice them.
21. What should we do to the leeks?
A. Soak them in hot water.
B. Chop them up.
C. Slice them.
D. Dry them.
22. “Grind garlic, pepper, and salt together”. (In the preparations) What is the synonym of the underlined word?
The following text is for questions 23 to 27.
How to Make a Paper Mask
~ Thick paper
~ Two rubber bands
~ Coloring pencils
~ A cutter
~ A pencil
~ Firstly, draw a pattern of a face as you like on the thick paper.
~ Secondly, color or decorate your drawing.
~ Thirdly, use the scissors to cut out the picture. Follow the line.
~ fourthly, use the cutter to make the holes for the eyes and to make a small hole for each ear.
~ Fifthly, tie a rubber band on each hole.
~ Finally, try your mask on by hooking the rubber bands on your ears.
23. The text mainly discusses ...
A. the way to make a paper mask
B. the steps of using a paper mask
C. how to cut the paper using scissors
D. the materials needed to make a mask
24. We need ... paper to make the mask.
25. What do we need to make the holes in the eyes?
A. A pair of scissors.
B. A sharp knife.
C. A trowel.
D. A cutter.
26. To put the mask on your face, you should ...
A. cut the holes for the eyes
B. cut a big hole in the mouth
C. tie a rubber band on your nose
D. hook the rubber bands on your ears
27. We should draw... of the face before cutting thick paper.
The following text is for questions 28 and 29.
How to Use a Correction Pen
~ Shake well the correction pen.
~ Open the (28) ...
~ Press the tip of the pen on ‘the misprinted word.
~ Let the liquid (29) ... Correct the word
The following text is for questions 30 to 32.
These are the ingredients you need:
~ 2 1/2 kg very ripe tomatoes
~ 2 medium onions
~ bad 1 garlic clove
~ 2 butter or margarine
~ 3 to 4 tablespoons of all-purpose flour
~ 4 tablespoon tomato paste
~ 4 cups hot water
~ 1 teaspoon sugar
~ 1 1/2 salt
~ 1 pinch pepper
~ 4 fresh basil leaves, torn into pieces
1. Pour some boiling water over the tomatoes. After that, pour some cold water on them. These ways make them pop out of their skins easily.
2. Skin the tomatoes, cut out the tops, discard the seeds, and dice the flesh.
3. Peel the onions and the garlic clove and chop them finely.
4. Heat the butter or margarine in a skillet and sauté the chopped onion and garlic.
5. Sprinkle with flour and stir in the tomato paste. While stirring, add hot water.
6. Remove the pan from the heat and stir the mixture until the soup is smooth and there are no more lumps.
7. Boil the soup again and add the diced tomato.
8. Cover the soup and let it simmer for about 10 minutes on low heat.
9. Add sugar and season with salt and pepper.
10. Pour the soup into the bowl and decorate it with a few basil leaves.
30. How much tomato paste do you need?
A. Four tablespoons.
B. Four teaspoons.
C. A half bottle.
D. A bottle.
31. How do you skin the tomatoes easily?
A. By pouring boiling water over the tomatoes before pouring cold water onto them.
B. By boiling the tomatoes in a pan before pouring cold water onto them.
C. By peeling the tomatoes using a very sharp knife.
D. By popping the tomatoes out of their skin.
32, " ... no more jumps.” (Step 6) The underlined word has a similar meaning to ...
The following text is for questions 33 to 35.
Let’s Make A Wind Wheel
~ a sheet of paper
~ a compass
~ some glue
~ a pin
~ a wooden stick
1. Take a sheet of paper 30 cm x 30 cm in size.
2. Find the center of this square sheet.
3. Now, with the help of a compass, draw a circle with a 10 cm radius.
4. Cut along the dotted lines using the Scissors.
5. Bring one part of each of the edges to the center of the circle.
6. Stick these down with glue.
7. Now, pass a pin through the center of the wheel and into a wooden stick.
8. The wind wheel is now ready to be used.
9. Place it in front of a fan. You will see the wind wheel rotating.
33. How do you find the center of the sheet?
A. By cutting the sheet using scissors.
B. By drawing a circle in the middle of the sheet.
C. By drawing lines from an edge to its opposite.
D. By measuring the sheet using the wooden stick.
34, Which part should be cut?
A. The circle.
B. The edges.
C. The dotted lines.
D. The wooden stick.
35. How to make the wind wheel rotate?
A. By fixing a tiny machine inside the stick.
B. By putting it in front of a fan.
C. By bringing it outdoors.
D. By touching its edges.
The following text is for questions 36 to 40.
How to Clean a Blender
Cleaning a blender is easy, but it can be hard if you don't clean it immediately after you use it. Even if you don't have the time to clean it immediately after use, at least pour in this simple cleaning mixture to await your return later.
1) Ensure that the blender jug is sitting on the base properly before proceeding.
2) Fill the jug half full with warm water.
3) Add one to two drops of dish-washing liquid: if you have a lemon, put in half a lemon, as the lemon rind will scrape off any particles and the juice and rind will eliminate odors.
4) Plug the blender back into the electrical socket, or switch the PowerPoint on.
5) Place the lid on the blender.
6) Press the low blend button and allow it to blend for up to 30 seconds.
7) Check that it has caught all the particles.
8) Pour the liquid down the sink.
9) Rinse under the faucet.
10) Place upside down on a dish rack to dry.
36. To make the cleaning process easy, it is suggested that we ...
A. clean it twice a week
B. wash it with warm water
C. regularly cleans it in the morning
D. always clean it immediately after using
37. We should ... before turning on the blender.
A. pour the water down the sink
B. rinse it under the faucet
C. place the lid on
D. dry it
38. ‘Check that it has caught all the particles’ (Step 7) the underlined word refers to ...
A. the liquid in the blender
B. the lid of the blender
C. the faucet
D. the sink
39. Why is it suggested that we add the lemon?
A. It can make the blender work better.
B. It will change the color of the liquid.
C. It can kill some germs contained in the water.
D. It has some benefits in cleaning and eliminating odors.
40. “Rinse under the faucet.” (Step 9) What is the antonym of the underlined word?