Simple Present Tense Exercise with Answer.
Choose the correct answer from four possible answers.
1. He ... to school by motorbike every morning.
2. Andy and Mark ... badminton at Tsamara every Saturday night.
3. Earth ... one satellite which we call the moon.
4. Aisyah always ... her homework on time.
5. My family and I ... on vacation to Derawan Island this week.
6. Akram ... videos for his channel every day.
7. The sun ... from the east, and sets from the west.
a. rise, sets
b. rises, sets
c. rose, set
d. rising, sets
8. Polar bears ... in the North Pole.
9. We ... basketball on the school basketball court.
10. My father ... his car to the repair shop every 3 months.
11. The teacher ... students to pay attention to the explanation.
12. We always ... twice a day, morning and evening.
13. He ... a very complete collection of comics.
14. Ceremony officers ... all the necessities for Monday's flag ceremony.
15. Students ... a semester break at the end of the year for 2 weeks.
16. Dad ... Akmal's broken bicycle in the garage.
17. Mother ... breakfast before we go to school.
18. Aisyah ... to read books about science.
19. Students ... to answer the teacher's questions.
20. Talita always ... in this year's online speech competition.