Simple Present Tense Positive Negative Interrogative Exercise
1. A: What time do you usually wake up in the morning?
1. B: I usually ... up at 5 am.
2. A: Does he often cycle?
2. B: No, he ... it.
A. doesn't likes
B. doesn't like
C. don't likes
D. don't like
3. A: Does Andi often visit his grandparents?
3. B: Yes, he ... them every 2 weeks.
4. A: ... you often ... things online?
4. B: Yes, quite often.
A. do, buy
B. do, buys
C. does, buy
D. does, buys
5. A: How do you go to school every day?
5. B: I ... to school by motorbike.
6. A: How many times ... Andi ... in a day?
6. B: Andi takes a bath twice a day.
A. do, shower
B. do, showers
C. does, shower
D. does, showers
7. A: Who repairs your vehicle?
7. B: My dad always ... it, because he's a good mechanic.
8. A: Do you like to study online or offline?
8. B: We ... offline learning.
9. A: What does Dina usually do at Aunt's house?
9. B: She ... care of Grandma.
10. A: ... you often ... movies at the cinema?
10. B: Not really, only if there's a good movie.
A. do, watch
B. do, watches
C. does, watch
D. does, watches
11. A: Do you like to study English?
11. B: Yes, I do. I often ... English.
12. A: Where does your mother usually buy daily necessities?
12. B: My mother usually ... daily necessities at the traditional market.
13. A: How often does he call his mother?
13. B: He ... her every week.
14. A: How many children does Ms. Ana have?
14. B: He ... 3 children.
15. A: Does Andi often go to concerts?
15. B: No, he ... often ... to concerts.
A. don't, go
B. don't, goes
C. doesn't, go
D. doesn't, goes